In case you missed it, we just announced the release date for The Wild Update (June 7th). You can read more about that here.
Edit: We've now released pre-release 5 to fix a few more bugs.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.19 PRE-RELEASE 5
- MC-249121 - Sculk is missing subtitles for some sounds
- MC-249323 - Modifying a world preset to not include overworld settings will not give a datapack error, but selecting the world type will instantly crash your game
- MC-250034 - Standing on top of mud as it converts to clay causes the player to fall through or be pushed out of the block
- MC-250295 - Allay’s head does not rotate to where it looks
- MC-251030 - Standing on top of soul sand or mud that converts to sculk will cause entities to fall through it
- MC-251323 - Mobs target emerging warden/ warden faces attacking mob while emerging if dealt melee damage
- MC-251594 - Leads are leashed too high on allays
- MC-252038 - Warden attacks immediately if hit during emerging animation
- MC-252108 - Eating a food item no longer opens the piston doors in city_center_2
- MC-252157 - ‘CustomName’ NBT tag still prevents wardens from digging down
- MC-252352 - URL in eula.txt (dedicated server) points to the wrong location
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?