The fourth pre-release for 1.19 is now available with a few bugfixes.
In case you missed it, we just announced the release date for The Wild Update (June 7th). You can read more about that here.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.19 PRE-RELEASE 4
- MC-220067 - Chunk corruption with command block full of certain Unicode characters
- MC-245504 - Touchscreen mode crash // java.lang.ClassCastException: class eec$a cannot be cast to class eec$c (eec$a and eec$c are in unnamed module of loader ‘app’)
- MC-249831 - Aquifers can cut themselves off at chunk borders
- MC-251840 - Game crash whilst getting block state: cwj: Missing Palette entry for index 8
- MC-251859 - Gear equipping sound plays every time armor/elytra durability changes while equipped
- MC-251989 - Cannot send chats or use commands in multiplayer since 1.19 Pre-release 1
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?