Pre-release 8 for Minecraft 1.18 is now available which contains more fixes for crashes and bugs.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.18 PRE-RELEASE 8
- MC-227537 - Crash: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke “it.unimi.dsi.fastutil.objects.ObjectSet.remove(Object)” because “$$4” is null
- MC-230866 - Eating whilst traveling through a Nether portal prints error in game log
- MC-236783 - Parity Issue: Ravagers still attack baby villagers in Java Edition
- MC-241991 - Game freezes without crash logs when upgrading from 1.12.2 to 1.18 pre-5
- MC-242375 - Cats no longer scare phantoms away
- MC-242647 - Crash after respawning
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?