We're now releasing the seventh pre-release for Minecraft 1.18, fixing more critical issues and tweaking cave biome features a bit further.
CHANGES IN 1.18 PRE-RELEASE 7
- The numbers of features in cave biomes have been increased somewhat again
FIXED BUGS IN 1.18 PRE-RELEASE 7
- MC-218592 - Azalea trees can generate in more than two blocks of water
- MC-241277 - Server can’t generate amplified/large biomes worlds from scratch
- MC-241327 - Render Distance 13 at the world border causes excessive lag
- MC-242068 - Dirt part of the Dirt Path texture is one pixel too low
- MC-242546 - When optimizing 1.17 world in 1.18, old “Level” Compound is not deleted, resulting in increased world size
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.