Posted: September 30, 2021
A new Minecraft hotfix is now available with several fixes to improve your gameplay experience.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet (MCPE-102994)
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile (MCPE-141935)
- Fixed issue causing "Couldn't pack your world file for upload" error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues (MCPE-140428)
Please search for any bugs you find on bugs.mojang.com and let us know what you think at feedback.minecraft.net.