The third pre-release for 1.17.1 is now available in your launcher. This pre-release fixes a few more bugs.
THE CAVES & CLIFFS PREVIEW
Download the updated datapack.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.17.1 PRE-RELEASE 3
- MC-222731 - Captured axolotl constantly tries to leave water
- MC-224894 - Light tickets are released too early
- MC-228802 - Chunks not loading on a server / Cannot invoke “cmq.a(int, int, int)” because “☃” is null
- MC-228858 - Axolotls despawning though named and on leashes.
- MC-229246 - Piglins and piglin brutes no longer call other piglins after attacking one of them behind walls
- MC-229475 - Placing a small dripleaf results in the top half of water getting deleted
- MC-229887 - “Unable to create a jar-filesystem” warning logged upon starting the game
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.