The second pre-release for 1.17.1 is now available in your launcher. This pre-release fixes a few more bugs.
THE CAVES & CLIFFS PREVIEW
Download the updated datapack.
TECHNICAL CHANGES IN 1.17.1 PRE-RELEASE 2
- Deaths of named mobs are now logged
FIXED BUGS IN 1.17.1 PRE-RELEASE 2
- MC-219290 - Calcite is too quiet compared to other blocks
- MC-221656 - Creative mode obtained Bucket of Axolotl/Tropical Fish only spawns one kind axolotl/tropical fish
- MC-226926 - Emerald ore generates too often
- MC-228599 - Attempting to walk through flowing water constantly switches the player from swimming into normal mode
- MC-229191 - Diamond ore distribution changed between 1.16.5 and 1.17
- MC-229441 - You can steal the item a villager is holding for trade by killing it
- MC-229614 - Wandering Trader obtained tropical fish are only white kob
- MC-229983 - /clear command doesn’t clear certain stacks after dropping items from them
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?