It's Monday and it's time for another pre-release! This one fixed a few bugs and crashes.
In case you missed our recent news, we just announced that we're releasing Caves & Cliffs Part I on June 8th. That's soon!
Update: The fifth pre-release for 1.17 is now available, fixing another round of bugs and crashes.
THE CAVES & CLIFFS PREVIEW
Download the latest datapack.
BUGS FIXED IN 1.17 PRE-RELEASE 5
- MC-225707 - Caves and Cliffs Datapacks Server Error
- MC-227065 - Cannot Invoke “na.b(String, int)” because "â˜ƒ is null
- MC-227207 - Datafixer doesn’t properly update certain scoreboard objectives from 1.16 to 1.17
- MC-227208 - Breaking bamboo is excessively laggy since the 1.17 pre-releases
- MC-227232 - Player head SkullOwner tag with username string no longer works
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?