It's Monday and it's time for another pre-release! This one fixed a few bugs and crashes.
In case you missed our recent news, we just announced that we're releasing Caves & Cliffs Part I on June 8th. That's soon!
Update: The fourth pre-release for 1.17 is now available, and this one fixes a few additional bugs and crashes.
CHANGES IN 1.17 PRE-RELEASE 4
- Holding down control while holding down space now makes the credits scroll even faster
THE CAVES & CLIFFS PREVIEW
Download the latest datapack.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.17 PRE-RELEASE 4
- MC-223552 - Credits not alphabetically ordered
- MC-226690 - In the credits, “EXPERIS” is in all capital letters for two employees
- MC-226692 - In the credits, a closing parenthesis is missing for Brian Canning
- MC-226693 - The credits say “Wed Developers” instead of “Web Developers” in one place
- MC-226696 - In the credits, “TEN GUN DESIGN INC” is in all capital letters for one employee
- MC-226700 - Some people are listed twice in the credits
- MC-226702 - The usage and punctuation of “Inc.” and “LLC” are inconsistent in the credits
- MC-226762 - Credits Text Wrapping
- MC-226777 - When a crossbow is loaded in the offhand, you cannot see it or shoot with it if an item is held in the main hand
- MC-227003 - Game crashed whilst debug profiling
- MC-227058 - Any hostility between animals is removed in peaceful
- MC-227092 - Experimental Settings confirmation prompt appears when creating any world in 1.17-pre3
- MC-227107 - C418 is removed from Composers in credits.json
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?