12 December 2019
We are going to be releasing Minecraft Java Edition 1.15.1 to fix some critical issues in version 1.15. We are now releasing the first (and possibly only) pre-release.
CHANGES IN 1.15.1 PRE-RELEASE 1
- Optimized chunk rendering performance, especially for chunks with many different block states
- Fixed an error spammed to the game's log files caused by custom spawner blocks spawning villagers
- Improved network handling of invalid Biome ids
- Fixed a crash in the Realms screen
- Fixed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.15.1 PRE-RELEASE 1
- MC-167530 - Anvils causing java.lang.StackOverflowError
- MC-167482 - Corrupt chunk causes force upgrading a world to fail
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?