We're now releasing the first pre-release of 1.14.4 which fixes a few bugs. Please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker, it helps a lot!
CHANGES IN 1.14.4 PRE-RELEASE 1
- Fixed bugs
- Suspicious stew made from poppies now gives you night vision instead of speed
- Some performance optimisations
- Added /debug report for getting more detailed information. Please include this while making bug reports about performance!
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.4 PRE-RELEASE 1
- MC-100946 - Bow with mending undraws when receiving XP while drawed
- MC-113968 - Zombies of village siege spawn despite gamerule doMobSpawning being false
- MC-113970 - Zombies of village siege do not spawn centered on a block
- MC-134964 - Unexpected error: java.util.NoSuchElementException
- MC-142037 - java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
- MC-143755 - Arbitrary score/selector/NBT resolution using lectern without operator rights
- MC-143886 - Acacia leaves render improprly from a distance
- MC-146289 - Farmer villagers don’t stop to pick up their crops
- MC-147844 - Pillagers don’t pathfind around obstacles & out of water
- MC-152094 - End city/end ship generation gets cut at chunk borders sometimes
- MC-152636 - Killing a zombie right as it converts into a Drowned will drop the loot from zombie while still converting into a Drowned
- MC-153498 - Cyrillic letter Є is not included in the Minecraft font
- MC-153665 - Full villager inventory creates invisible items
- MC-153712 - Java using 100-200% CPU (MacOS)
- MC-153766 - Rabbits no longer need sand/grass in order to spawn in deserts/tundras
- MC-153892 - Mending slows down breaking blocks
- MC-154019 - Beacon deactivate sound not sounds when you break the base
- MC-154031 - villagers give away all food if they want to share it
- MC-154068 - parrots occasionally disappearing when you take them from a boat
- MC-154201 - Trying to trade with villager immediately closes trading menu for some villagers
- MC-154362 - Crossbow has to re-load when mending takes place
- MC-154509 - Bashkir letters Ҙ, ҙ, Ҡ, ҡ, Ҫ, and ҫ are not included in the Minecraft font
- MC-154668 - Invalid characters crash the game in jigsaw block input upon pressing enter
- MC-154830 - All wall signs use oak color on maps
- MC-155092 - Zombie sieges can happen on mushroom islands
- MC-155104 - when closing a menu while moving the mouse, the screen will move in that direction
- MC-155172 - Hostile Wolf AI has been broken. Wolves can no longer attack enemies efficiently.
- MC-155238 - Villagers picking up workstation through wall
- MC-155345 - ConcurrentModificationException when a player leaves an active raid
- MC-155571 - Silverfish & Endermite spawners no longer functioning
GET THE SNAPSHOT
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?