Changes in 18W11A
- Added shipwrecks!
- Added a new hostile mob: The Drowned!
- Added coral fans!
- Added F3+C to copy your current location to clipboard
We were big fans of coral, so we couldn't resist.
- Doesn't spawn naturally yet
- You can place it on the side of coral!
They're called ""drowned"" for a reason!
- Spawn in all oceans! And rivers too!
- Zombies will also become drowned after, well, drowning
- Drowned can spawn with tridents, allowing you to get them in survival
- Their loot isn't final - there's a super secret item coming soon
- They can swim but they prefer to walk
- All drowned have a melee attack, and ones with tridents have a ranged attack
- Like zombies, drowned don't really like turtles that much
- Can be found in oceans and beaches
- Has 3 different type of loot depending on the ship!
- May spawn with some air pockets, that's a known bug. Sorry!
Get the Snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the ""Launch Options"" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: