This update was released only on iOS devices. It is still multiplayer compatible with other devices running version 1.2.13.
- Fixed the bug that caused players to not be able to see their purchased Minecoins and locked other content purchased previously
If you still have missing content, please be aware that some accounts require further processing on the server side and it may just take more time for your purchases to be shown. ""Purchasing"" the FREE ""Legacy Skin Pack"" in the Store may help make the process of restoring purchases faster. We apologize for any inconvenience this bug caused and we thank you for your patience.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Skin selections will once again save after closing the game or signing out
- Permissions can once again be set for individual players in Realms
- Item names and descriptions once again appear when selecting an item on Classic UI with touch controls
- Japanese text will now be entered into text fields correctly
- Items now properly stack when moving inventory with touch controls on Classic UI