This tiny little update is only going out to our Google Play Android players at this time but never fear- everyone else will get it as well in an upcoming update.
Don't forget to report any bugs on Jira!
Click here to give us feedback & tell us what you think about the update.
- Multiplayer invite screen text alignment fixed
- Tweaks to moving blocks to make them work better & more consistently
- Fixes to horse breeding to make it consistent with other versions
- Tweaks to atlas generation
- Tweaked some Realms purchase functions
- Small tweak to mouse controls
- Store screen layout scales better now
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller.
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a pig or horse/donkey/mule
- Zombie pigment spawn with correct textures in desert biomes
- Nether brick fence fixed- attaches to cobblestone walls
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out
- Fall damage for horses fixed
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a daylight sensor
- Fixed item duplication on fences bug
- Fixed some bugs with pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues)
- Observer block placement fixed
- Glass and leaf blocks no longer going invisible when placed next to carpet, pressure plates and accumulated snow
- Fully grown crops now pop out of farmland when cut-off from light
- Fixed position of zombie jockeys
- Fixed crash when shooting an arrow from a dispenser at a TNT minecart
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash