Posted: October 5, 2023
A new update has been released to address some issues that were introduced with the 1.20.30 update.
- Fixed “§” text modifiers overwriting text when next to a line break on iOS (MCPE-174480)
- Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to become unresponsive when placing multiple Signs successively (MCPE-175072)
- Buttons and some other non-full blocks once again prevent Spiders and other mobs from spawning on them and on adjacent blocks (MCPE-175119)
- Fixed purchased content not transferring to a Microsoft account when logging in for the first time
- You may experience a crash when a player dies while playing splitscreen multiplayer on PlayStation with the Immediate Respawn game rule enabled. This will be resolved in an upcoming update.