Summer is around the corner here at the office, and what better time to stay inside and try out the new pre-release?!
Happy crafting, you wonderful people!
LIBRARY VERSION UPDATES
- uniform font has been updated to use Unifont 15.0.03 (was 15.0.01 last pre-release)
FIXED BUGS IN 1.20 PRE-RELEASE 5
- MC-120158 - Anvils and other falling_blocks with HurtEntities set to true kill items and xp orbs
- MC-261294 - Jack o'lantern can be placed on the player or armor stand head without commands and without appearing the blur
- MC-262334 - Item display entities have wrong lighting when they're rotated
- MC-262504 - Recipes for colored wool, carpets, and beds in the recipe book are not grouped
- MC-262513 - Blocks placed in the spot of a previously broken block will display the first frame of the breaking animation until updated
- MC-262514 - Unbreakable blocks display the first breaking animation frame when attempting to mine them
- MC-262690 - The player can still jump from the edge of the honey block
- MC-262730 - Biomes being partially overwritten / regenerated in 1.20pre2 inside old world
- MC-262773 - Markers, interaction, and display entities prevent weighted pressure plates from deactivating
- MC-262778 - Losing control of a ridden mob with levitation and then re-gaining control causes levitation to persist indefinitely
- MC-262797 - Book model not rendering in Enchanting Table GUI
- MC-262801 - Z-fighting occurs on trimmed enchanted armor in the inventory
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-release are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?