We've now released 1.20 Pre-release 3, containing even more bug fixes.
Edit: We've now release 1.20 Pre-release 4, resolving a crash in the Multiplayer screen introduced in the last pre-release.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.20 PRE-RELEASE 3
- MC-121788 - Jump boost, slow falling and levitation don't apply to ridden horses, pigs or striders until after a relog
- MC-152258 - Riding an entity with slow falling will not stop fall damage
- MC-181280 - Incorrect textures can sometimes be displayed
- MC-259912 - Saddled horses can infinitely retain Levitation effect
- MC-260653 - Markers, interaction, and display entities can prevent pressure plates from deactivating
- MC-260903 - Less recent attacker can be credited for kill
- MC-261202 - Teleporting a display entity jitters the player riding on the stack
- MC-262324 - Teleporting a mob while riding it doesn't work well
- MC-262505 - Iron golems can produce particles for blocks they're not colliding with
- MC-262593 - The word "occurred" is misspelled as "occured" within two realms strings
- MC-262684 - Game icon has low resolution
- MC-262709 - Dispensers do not dispense boats at the correct height
- MC-262712 - Alternative recipes in recipe book do not appear on right-click
- MC-262714 - The "key.keyboard.unknown" string displayed within the key binds menu is improperly capitalized
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-release are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.20 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. If you're feeling chatty, join us over at the official Minecraft Discord.