Posted: 18 May 2023
Information on the Minecraft Preview and Beta:
- These work-in-progress versions can be unstable and may not be representative of final version quality
- Minecraft Preview is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and iOS devices. More information can be found at aka.ms/PreviewFAQ
- The beta is available on Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions.
A new Minecraft Preview and Beta update is here, with a few more tweaks and changes! We love to hear from you so please send us your feedback and bug reports!
Features and Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with touchscreen world interaction when a non-default field of view in video settings is used (MCPE-169504)
- Players are no longer forced to stop flying when forced into spaces with no room to stand (MCPE-170070)
- Improved response to Mouse/Trackpad Input on Chromebooks (MCPE-168908)