Posted: March 17, 2023
An update has been released to fix several issues that addresses a few issues that occurred since the release of 1.19.70.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Amazon devices or Nintendo Switch and will be available soon.
Please continue to upvote and report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and leave us your feedback at feedback.minecraft.net.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch (MCPE-168284)
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS
- Fixed player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls (MCPE-168269)
- Fixed a bug that caused the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC (MCPE-167638)
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm (MCPE-164765)
- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup