Posted: December 13, 2022
Update on Dec. 14, 2022: This update is now available on all supported platforms!
A new update is available that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.50.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Pistons can no longer recreate moving blocks that were destroyed mid-move
- Horses can no longer be pushed over Fences with Carpets on top (MCPE-164717)
- Touch control selection screen will no longer appear on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed the Structure Block screen so the Y value field can properly be accessed with just the keyboard (MCPE-164148)
- The "minecraft:variable_max_auto_step" component has a new property "controlled_value"
- This property will override "base_value" when a mob with "minecraft:input_ground_controlled" is being controlled by the player
- "jump_prevented_value" will have precedence over both other values