I think that for a pleasant game, new sounds are needed in biomes on the surface, such as:
- Sounds of seagulls and waves on the beaches
- Sounds of birds, insects and foliage noise in the forest
- Wind sounds in snow biomes
- Sounds of tropical birds and animals in the jungle
- Sounds of frogs and insects in the swamp
- Sounds of wind and sand in deserts and wastelands
- Sounds of birds, animals and wind in the savannah
- Sounds of birds and noise of grass in the plains
- At night there should be sounds of crickets, and sounds of animals should subside
Unique biome sounds are a very important part of the game, I think they should be added. It is also worth adding that these sounds do not have to have a source.
Please sign in to leave a comment.