Insect mob that lives deep within caves & breaks light sources.
- Takes damage in light levels of 8 or more, at a rate of 2hp/s.
- Gains boost of +2hp of melee attack strength & +25% movement speed, in light levels below 3.
- Affected by Bane of Arthropods.
- Can walk on water source blocks but has a 25% reduction in speed.
- 0.9 blocks tall, & 1.4 blocks wide.
- Spawns in light levels 6 or below.
- More likely to spawn between Y=0 & Y=30.
- Avoids entering/ will exit from block with light levels 8 or above.
- Fires projectiles that break light sources & cause them to drop as items. The following light sources can be broken:
torches & lanterns (+ redstone & soul variants). These projectiles also put out fire & campfires (+ soul variants).
- Launches projectiles (at players/ light sources), when at a distance between 3 & 20 blocks away.
- Detects/ seeks out players and breakable light sources to attack within 36 blocks.
- Will fire projectiles to attack the player. If hit, the player is effected with 3s of Blindness & dealt some damage: 3hp in Easy, 5hp in Normal & 7hp in Hard.
- Within 3 blocks of player it will perform a melee attack that deals 2hp of damage in Easy & Normal, or 4hp in Hard, & attempt to retreat further from the player.
- Drops 0-2 Shadow powder, used to brew potions of Blindness or to make Shadowstone, which has higher frequency of mob spawns and a constant light level of 1, for use in mob farms.
Thanks for supporting my idea! :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.