This category is for feedback regarding Minecraft Dungeons, an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers. To talk about dungeons IN the current game of Minecraft, please use the Structures category. Be sure to separate your ideas so people know what they're voting for. Bugs, support issues, gameplay questions, ideas that already have threads in progress, and things covered by the FAQ will be removed. Thanks, and enjoy Minecraft Dungeons!


Add the Mason to evolve tools


Post is closed for comments.

Sorted by oldest
  • Official comment
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    We’re also rolling out a free game update on September 8 that will include some fresh features: new merchants and Daily Trials. Save captured Merchants you encounter as you play the game and they’ll be so grateful that they’ll set up shop in your camp! The Blacksmith will upgrade items for you, and the Gift Wrapper will allow you to trade items with other players in multiplayer. The Merchants can also be levelled up for additional stock. The Daily Trials will provide fun new challenges every day! Daily Trials make wild changes to the game mechanics which provide difficult, experimental, or fun challenges for you to overcome.

    Thanks for your feedback!

  • 3
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I had an idea that makes diamond dust more than just a way to level up your tools. It should have a 50% chance of levelling up the gear, 25% chance of rerolling the enchantments and 25% of changing the tool into a unique tool. If it is already a unique tool, than it the chance of rerolling enchantments is increased to 50%.