I want the Lund in Minecraft: Pocket Edition. It will be a mob and will look somewhat like a Torpedo. It will have a beak and it will fly in mountain regions when it is snowing. The appearance is sort of like torpedo with wings, a beak and maybe 23% transparent or 12% luminescent. Transparent in daytime snow but luminescent in nighttime snow. But instead of metal for a body, (like a torpedo,) it will be a sort of powdery black dust with a concrete core. When it flies black dust particles will fall down onto the snow and make the snow gray or light gray. When killed it will drop one of the following, Black concrete powder (70% chance of happening) or it will drop (as if it was thrown) a lingering potion of slowness, (23% chance of happening), the last drop will be a 7% chance of the Lund dropping raw chicken. Since it will be a wolf to the sheep but to chickens instead of sheep. It has 5 more hearts than a regular player with no enchantments or fall damage. It must be killed with arrows or snowballs (unless you have found a way too climb up and melee it). The Lund will be 30 blocks higher than the ground below it. And it will not go higher than 285 blocks. It is not hostile (to humans), and will attack chickens. You cannot tame it and it will be hunted by phantoms.
All from me now, BYE!
Please sign in to leave a comment.