The Sleeping Waste mob. (Inspired by the camouflage ability of Shulkers in the end dimension) (picture coming soon) is found respectively in the basalt and blackstone biomes of the Nether.
Features of the mob:
1. It is a hostile mob that camouflages itself on baslat and blackstone areas as a 2x2x2 cube when sleeping. When awoken, they transform (like a transformer) with hands, shoulders and bodies which look like cubes.
2. They have gold/lava veins appearing on their skin, some have gold/lava veins which look like gold/lava is flowing through them (similar to the fungi stem veins).
3. They drop iron nuggets/basalt/blackstone
4. Much similar and taller than an iron golem (about 3 blocks tall).
5. They can be rebuilt with chiseled basalt/blackstone with a skeleton skull but must include 1 diamond block in the center of the T-shape structure to actually not be hostile to the player and protect the player's base. This diamond block appears in the chest of the Sleeping Waste. They are healed with basalt/gold/blackstone.
1. Their attack involves throwing lava rocks/liquid-gold rocks at players which deal 1/4 to 1/3 of damage to the player if no armour is used. 4 rocks are thrown.
2. If the player does not wear leather boots with silent walker enchantment and/or pumpkin mask, they awaken and attack the player with respected use of said item.
3. They dont attack piglins,unless provoked.
4. a bit faster than iron golem. slower than baby zombies. (mabey lol).
Please sign in to leave a comment.