- golden knight roughly the shape and size of a skeleton
- has sword and shield
- has a large boiler on front
- they keep a 6 block distance between them self and the player, holding up their shield
- attack by charging the player and will swing their raised sword , their shield will be lowered in this state.
- they will return to guard state when they hit or are hit.
- Alternately, when exposed can extinguish their boiler with a three bottles of water
-When they are in off state, you can turn them on again by re-powering them with three coal.
- they will enter a reboot state, where they will slowly boot up in a 5 second period.
- a crit has a 15% chance of taming them in reboot.
- in guarding mode, they will guard a 10 block zone, where in if any hostile mob enters the automaton will attack them.
- in follow mode, they will follow the player around and attack hostile mobs that get close to their owner. Will teleport to owner if they get to far.
Automatons can be found in forge towers, 10 block wide 3 level towers found in lava lakes that are constructed out nether brick a decorative netherite scrap block, which CAN'T be back crafted in netherite scraps. These towers have one automaton , some furnaces , and few chests with gold items on each floor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.