New behaviors for baby villagers
Baby villagers seems like don't do anything unlike the new baby piglins who can do tricks.
• The baby villager will watch older villagers if they are in their workplace doing their job.
• Iron golem should interact more with baby villagers, and will lift them and carry them to its shoulder.
• I think it will be a good addition for Minecraft if baby villagers will play 2 types of games and a new behavior that corresponds to the game they are playing. Like the game "Tag", baby villagers will form a circle and randomly picks who will be the "It" and they will start running and the "It" will chase baby villagers and if possible allow their arms to move and touch other villagers.
• Another game is "Hide and Seek", they will also form a circle, randomly choose who will be the "It", and the "It" will face backwards while other baby villagers will start hiding in house, behind the tree or climb on tree if vines are present.
• And also, this baby villager behavior will not be active if raining, night time or there are presence of mobs which is harmful to villagers.
This additions will make Minecraft village more lively than before.
Please sign in to leave a comment.