Nether Animals and Beasts
Like piglins add other animals to the Nether which represent animals from the Overworld. Ex.: sheep, cows, horses, etc. They would stand upright and also have their own beast (like hoglins (these should be called Piglin Beasts)) which they can ride.The Neth. Anim. Beasts would have similarities to their Overworld animal counterpart. Ex.: Neth. Sheep Beasts* could be sheared like sheep but would give you a different wool, etc. Neth. Anim. would barter with you and between themselves and live in a kind of village/outpost. They would form alliances and enemies between themselves:
Neth. Anim. start off neutral towards each other they then have a chance of becoming:
- Allies if they successfully barter with each other
- Enemies when they attack each other or each other's beasts
- Neutral if they're enemies but do something that would make them allies or if they're allies but do something that would make them enemies
When two Neth. Anim. are:
- Allies they'll barter more often and help each other fighting each other's enemies
- Enemies they'll avoid bartering with each other and will fight each other
- Neutral they'll ignore each other and barter now and then
Ex.: A Neth. Sheep* attacks a piglin beast the piglins don't like it and become enemies with the Neth. Sheep, from then on when piglins and Neth. Sheep meet they attack each other. Later a Neth. Cow* barters with a Neth. Sheep and they become allies, the Neth. Cows will then help the Neth. Sheep fight the piglins.
* Not off. name
Please sign in to leave a comment.