This mob walks across the plains biome during full moons with its tall body three blocks heigh along with a scythe made out of either stone or iron in its right hand and a lantern with a purplish glow. It’s a neutral mob however it becomes agitated when you hold a potion of regeneration (drinkable or splash) in your hand. Killing this isn’t going to be an easy task. First you have to knock it down or make it kneel over with an iron sword or a sword with the smite enchantment. During this state is when it’s most vulnerable. Now there’s two ways you can kill it. One way is the long way where you set it on fire with flint and steel or a bow with the flame enchantment. However you need to do this five times in order to finish the job. The shortest way is to knock it down and then splash it with a splash potion of regeneration (specifically regeneration) and this will kill it with one potion. When dead it can either have a 50% chance of dropping 5 iron ingots, 45% chance to drop 3 gold ingots, and a 5% chance to drop 2 diamonds along with its lantern.
Finally it will immediately despawn when the morning comes along.