In the Village and Pillage update, Zombie Villagers gained a major overhaul. Much like Villager, there are now 105 different variations of Zombie Villager you can encounter. Combined with Drowned and Husks, this highlights an issue with the default Zombie. They’re a little bit boring.
But I have a simple solution! Rather than just having zombified versions of Steve, Zombies should pull from a pool of skins based on the various Legacy Console Default Skins!
Zombie Villagers make up 5% of spawns as is
50% of Zombies will be standard Zombies.
- Classic - Current version
- Slim - Based on Alex
44.8% of Zombies will be uncommon variants.
- Classic Tennis - Based on Tennis Steve
- Slim Tennis - Based on Tennis Alex
- Classic Prisoner - Based on Prisoner Steve
- Slim Prisoner - Based on Prisoner Alex
- Classic Cyclist - Based on Cyclist Steve
- Slim Cyclist - Based on Cyclist Alex
- Classic Boxer - Based on Boxer Steve
- Slim Boxer - Based on Boxer Alex
- Tuxedo - Based on Tuxedo Steve
- Dress - Based on Tuxedo Alex
- Scottish - Based on Scottish Steve
- Swedish - Based on Swedish Alex
0.2% of Zombies will be rare variants.
- Classic Apple - Based on Developer Steve
- Slim Apple - Based on Developer Alex
All of these stats combined will make it so the majority of Zombies still have the classic feel but their horde will still have a decent amount of variety.
In addition, unique features/drops could be added for the different skins. For example Apple Zombies could drop Golden Apples.
Please sign in to leave a comment.