Imagine this: the Illagers capture a whole lot of Villagers. They put said Villagers in the prisons of the Woodland Mansion. Said Villagers escape. The escapees build their own small settlements in the Dark Forest. They fortify the place to protect themselves from constant attack from both zombies and Illagers alike. They find a dead Pillager. They study its armor. They copy and modify it to suit them better (more for basic protection from than during attack, and also different metal). They sell really good stuff because they know that players will want good equipment when going to ransack the Woodland Mansion.
Neat story, but here's my suggestion in basic terms:
- Dark Forest villages ~20-70 blocks from Woodland Mansions
- Said villages look like lightly fortified camps
- Appropriate Villagers with this texture:
- Dark Forest Villagers will sell relatively better stuff than their other biome counterparts.
- Their own banner design, found hanging around the new settlements
Render of Dark Forest Unemployed:
If the render doesn't show up, that's fine. I posted this on PlanetMinecraft so people would know about it, and the image shows up there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.