We all know Easy, Normal, and Hard, but I like to make Challenges. If we can add a Difficulty levels called "Custom" and "Challenger" and if you're a pro at Minecraft, Challenger's for you and Custom's for everyone.
This would be inside a Customizable Difficulty menu for Custom (Or Challenger) Difficulty:
- Mob Spawn Frequency: Option with a lowest of ×0.10 (Challenger's ×1.00) to the highest of ×10.00. Modifies Mob Spawning Rate.
- Mob Strength and HP: Option of a lowest of ×0.25 (Challenger's ×1.00) to the highest of ×10.00.
- Mob Power Options: Options like Autocharged Creepers, Phantom Stinger, and Overworld withers for example. I don't have a lot of plans in Mob Power.
- Player Challenges: Options like No EXP bar and Water Poisoning for example. I don't have a lot, but it gives weaknesses and restrictions to players.
- Player Power: Custom only. Option like Free Mending and Fire Resistance for example. A certain power can be enabled if a relative challenge is enabled.
- Tools only: You need a right tool to mine a relative block. A player is given a stone axe.
In Challenger Mode (and Hardcore mode), It is permanent that Cheats, Command Blocks, and Creative Mode are always disabled, even from LAN, but enables Score Records for Competitive Leaderboards. If you want to unlock Cheats, unlock the difficulty option, changing from "Challenger" to "Custom" (Hardcore Mode from "Hardcore" to "Hard"). Cheats and Creative will be enabled after that, but Permanently disables Scoring for Leaderboards.
Compatible for MC Java and MCBR.
Please sign in to leave a comment.