Gazelles could be a fun fast but peaceful herd mob. They're unique from the other kinds of animals in the game and would be a nice addition to the Savannah and Desert biomes.
- Biome: Savannah and Desert, probably more common in the Savannah.
- Spawn: In small groups, especially near rivers and watering holes
- Behavior: Peaceful grazing (like sheep), but when the player or an enemy mob gets too close, they run away quickly with leaps (maybe a bit like rabbits, though a lot higher leaps)
- Tameable? maybe not...but if they are tameable, breeding could be with tall grass (like you have to use shears to get the grass)
- Drops: Gazelle horn, occasionally leather. The gazelle horn could be a potion ingredient, or maybe something for crafting a spear or trident.
Please sign in to leave a comment.