Pigmen have been around for so long in minecraft. They keep us company in the nether, They also make the nether much more treacherous if provoked. The problem is, when do you ever provoke them? Pigman are generally pretty easy to avoid, unless they occasionally walk in the way when mining, which if pay attention to your surroundings that happens pretty rarely. So how can we aggravate the pigman more often?
The withering pigmen dun dun dun
- Withering pigmen are a variation of pigman that spawns less frequently in the nether than the regular pigman (about 1 in every 18 pigmen, comment if you think this is balanced.)
- Withering pigmen are always aggressive, they will come at the player at zombie speed.
- A withering pigman drops rotten flesh, gold nuggets, stone sword, and sometimes a wither skull (maybe less often than a wither skeleton.)
- They can spawn anywhere in the nether.
- (Here is the main danger) Attacking a wither pigman will cause other nearby pigman to become aggressive.
- Withering pigmen can also inflict the withering effect.
maybe i will make concept art of the withering pigmen (if this get voted a lot)
Leave a comment and tell me what you think?
P.s I looked through all the forums and i don't see an idea for a wither pigman on this website, I'm surprised no one has suggested it.