Different mines (not necessarily tied to the overground biomes) could have different feels to them by selecting a tunnel shape, a strut/brace material and a beam material.
There could also be a different number of blocks between supports and the ground blocks could have a chance to be a different material.
(Eg the existing has a 3,3,3 shape, oak fence strut and oak wood beam. There are 4 blocks between supports and the ground block has an option of having a mine track.)
Tunnel shape options; 3,3,3 | 2,4,4,2 | 3,5,5,3,1 | 5,5,5 | 3,3,3,3 |
Strut options; fences, logs, worked stone, none/air
Beam options; logs, worked stone, none/air
Ground blocks; sand, gravel, dirt, course dirt, water, wood, leave alone (fill in holes with beam material)
One in X supports have a chance to have a torch on them. (Change the X to be consistant in that mine complex.)
Various smaller 'rooms' like the mine-shaft could have a rare chance to be formed as part of the mine complex:
- store room; a door and some chests
- ore room; a door, cobble walls and stacks of ores in a corner and a furnace
- rest room; a door, bed, chest, crafting table
- aftermath; big hole like an explosion destroyed stuff
- prison cell; iron door, bed, worked stone walls
Please sign in to leave a comment.