Hi I’m MiffinMaker28 and I’m here to request an idea for the Minecraft swamps.
At the moment Minecraft swamps are almost completely useless and don’t even have there own mob. Here is my idea to spice up our swamps.
What I would love to be put in our swamps is the fat, slow, yet legendary sea cow (a.k.a. Manatee)
Here is everything you will need to know about the manatee.
1. Manatees should at least be as long as two Minecraft cows, as tall as 3 chickins, and as wide as one sheep. Obviously this should be quite a fat/large animal.
2. Manatees will spawn swamps and vary rarely in rivers. They will normally like to hang out in 2-4 block deep waters. There is a 10% chance they can spawn with a baby companion.
3. Manatees can be breed using sea grass. They can not be tamed.
4. A manatees behavior is not that normal. Most of the time you will find them slowly moving in the water. Carelessly floating minding its own business. Another common thing you would normally see them doing is not smacking there head on the ground but gently skinning the bottoms of the heads on the sea grass putting the sea grass back at beginning stage. What the manatees would be doing is eating sea grass just like sheep eat normal grass except you would see the sea cows doing this much more frequently.
5. Manatees will have one coat of skin the color of a light grey-tan brown. They will also have a slightly greener part an there backs.
6. Manatees will not drop anything because at the moment in the real world most species of manatee are endangered and having to kill them in Minecraft would also resemble animal cruelty.
That is all a think of for manatees at the moment. If I have any more ideas I will edit this post and if you have any feedback or ideas then please comment. Also I’d like it if you voted for this post. Thx😋
Please sign in to leave a comment.