The Poacher a new illager
The poacher will be the new illager spawning in the forest, taiga, snow tundra, savannah, and mountain biomes.
A poacher would wander across multiple biomes (mostly forests and savannah) and look for animals to kill such as pigs, sheep, polar bears, goats, cows, elephants (if added), and brown bears (if added)
A poacher when spawning in a forest would have a 60% chance to spawn with leashed wolves, just like a traveling trader spawns with llamas, but 40% can spawn on a horse
Poachers would be armed with bows, crossbows, or maybe iron swords?
You can use the leash to tie a poacher once the poacher is tied for 20 seconds before breaking free, for doing it near a village, you will get +10 reputation in that village (this idea dosen't have to be added)
A poacher would look similar to a pillager, but a poacher would have a different color of clothing, a scar on his eye, a Flecher hat, and a really cool beard
Please sign in to leave a comment.