The Allay Ideas
- Summoned in birch forest, oak forest, or dark oak forest (must be within biome boundaries)
- Using a noteblock or playing music from a jukebox will summon one Allay that peeps out from a nearby tree, comes over to the musical device, and does the adorable dance.
- Only one Allay can be summoned per in-game day by one person.
- Another requirement would be to have a new armor type, amethyst boots, on.
- Amethyst boots could have 1 armor point and very low durability (about the same as gold boots). While walking with these boots on, the amethyst noise would play so you can always have music beneath your feet.
- Amethyst boots also cause an Allay to follow the player. If they do not have amethyst boots on, the Allay will find the nearest noteblock and have that as it's "workstation".
- Noteblocks would link to Allays just as villager workstations function. This would create organized automation.
- Allays should not be able to fly through blocks as that would limit many contraptions that have to do with releasing Allays to collect certain items.
- The Allay should come in several colors, blue, yellow, pink, purple, and a rare green. The blue would be most common.
- The Allay could possibly spawn with a specific music disc that it likes and if you play it, the Allay will have a permanent speed boost (but just by a little). This would give more inscentive for players to try to collect all music discs.
- Created by Crash Gaming
- Thank you Stealth for including my ideas in your video!
Please sign in to leave a comment.