New Boss: Skulk Core
The Deep Dark is a really mysterious biome...Maybe its existence is because there is a monster that spreads it?
This boss would have 300 health points, and there would be one in every Deep Dark Biome in the Overworld. Or, it can be evoked by making a pillar with a Skulk Block, a Skulk Catalyst and a Skulk Shrieker, and by tapping the Catalyst. This mob would have 4 moves
- It can shoot a projectile, that gives the player Blindness for 10 seconds and deals half a heart of damage
- It can do a Melee damage if the player is close enough, that deals 3 hearts of damage
- It can also do an area attack, which spreads the skulk and deals 7 hearts of damage, dealing the damage by the same way that explosions do
- It can summon a Warden, but it will do it only if it is low on health
When defeated, any Warden in a 100x100 area would instantly die, and there won't spawn any for 3 Minecraft days. Also, it drops a Skulk Gem
Skulk Gem and Diffuser
This Gem can be used to craft a Diffuser, with the same recipe as the Beacon, without the Nether Star
The Diffuser must be located at the center of a circle made of 3 blocks tall pillars, made out of any gem/metal block
- Darkness: every light in a specific area is totally neutralised
- Corruption: every flower, crop and plant dies and any type of meat becomes Rotten Flesh in a certain radius
- Power of the Dark: gives the player slowness 2, strenght 4 and regeneration during the night
The effects' area depend on the pillar's material
Please sign in to leave a comment.