Realistic generation toggle
A Minecraft world is made of many biomes and oceans, but it's not really realistic. For example, Minecraft oceans are not oceans, but big lakes. Many like how the world is generated, many want a more realistic terrain, so maybe there can be a toggle.
His toggle, found with other toggles like Amplified, Flat, Buffet etc. When activated, Minecraft will generate a world, that resembles an Earth-like world. This toggle doesn't affect Nether or End.
This generation would create many continents, thatbwould be really wide, like hundreds or thousands of blocks wide, separated by real oceans. The generation might be like this:
- Flat area: this would be generated at y -40, and would be the floor.
- Continental platform: in some areas, this floor would rise, and in the end reach y 64
- Continental generation: the generation will generate the terrain normally, sometimes generating mountain biomes.
- Biomes placement: biomes would be placed like normal.
- Coastline: the coastline would be more realistic
Please sign in to leave a comment.