Experimental Word Generation Snapshot 6 is out NOW, featuring plenty of changes including biome tweaks and cavier ocean floors. Here's a look at just some of this week's improvements:
- Tweaked placement of the new mountain biomes so they match the mountain terrain and temperature better.
- Tweaked biome placement to reduce the risk of cold microbiomes.
- Fixed an accidental change from the last snapshot that made lush caves smaller and more fragmented.
- Slightly reduced the number of water springs.
- Slightly increased underwater magma, to increase the chance of finding air when diving in aquifers.
- Underwater ravines are back!
- Swamps can now generate in dry areas.
- Horses, Mules, and Donkeys now follow players holding golden carrots, golden apples, and enchanted golden apples. Makes it easier to get your horse across that deep river! Similarly, llamas follow hay bales.
You can read up on the full list of changes as well as the known issues we're tracking in our dedicated blog post. And, like last week, please let us know what you think in the comments below!
Post is closed for comments.