X

NOTICE

Are you sure you want to report this?

108

Lava Aquifers Feedback

Pinned

30 Comments

Post a new comment:

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Sorted by oldest
  • 18
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    If you're all ears... then how are you supposed to add new content? You wouldn't have hands!  XD

  • 16
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Aquifers that touch the lava at level -54 should always generate as lava aquifers instead of not generating at all. This would make aquifer generation near level -54 look better and less floaty.

  • 37
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I like these lava aquifers, they help add variety in underground generation! Just don't make them too common, and keep em away from Mineshafts to prevent burning. Water aquifers should be the more common one, they'll look great with Glow Squid.

    Currently, in the negative Y-levels, when lava meets water they still generate cobble and stone. This feels very out-of-place as the surrounding blocks are deepslate. In the negative Y-levels, they should instead generate deepslate materials, this will allow renewable deepslate!

    People have always wanted something scary swimming in the lava lakes of the Overworld/Nether. A hostile lava mob found deep underground will be an amazing addition to these lava lakes! They currently feel empty and dull, it's just a splotch of orange.

  • 12
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Magma Cubes could spawn in these! It would add more danger to the Underground

  • 8
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    After exploring many noise caves in survival, I love how beautiful the lava aquifers look, and they're the perfect rarity in my opinion.

  • 11
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I would love to see a new mob that lives in the lava underground below -25 and lower.

  • 15
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I feel like Magma Blocks should spawn around/inside of them.

  • 15
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Seeing as underwater ravines have magma blocks in them, it would make sense for both water and lava aquifers found underground to also have magma blocks.

  • 6
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I like them a lot.

    One thing I dislike about both Lava Aquifers and Water Aquifers is that they are all aligned to a grid, making them look artificial.

  • 7
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Lava Aquifers are scary and deadly, but I personally feel like they should generate more the deeper you go instead of Water Aquifers.

    We could say it starts at 20% being Lava instead of Water at Y 0, this chance percentage goes up the deeper you go up until lets say... 80% at near bedrock?

  • 14
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I would really like to see stalagmites be able to poke out of the lava pools, like a "lavalogged" state. Or otherwise see pillars of dripstone that terminate at the surface, with the pointed dripstone on top, or maybe even sitting on top of magma blocks so it looks like cooled lava around a stalagmite. Seeing magma blocks as a cooled crust around the perimeter of lava lakes underground would be cool too, if theyre going to generate anywhere it would be there, at the deepest part of the world. Honestly, lava aquifers should be a more unique biome than anything. Just a general lava-y hot place with magma blocks and anything that makes sense there. In the future we might see special plants or mobs, or blocks, that are a kind of halfway point between the OW and the Nether.

  • 3
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    should generate below -16 or -32

  • 12
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I agree that the lava aquifers should be decorated with magma blocks and stalagmites, it'll look much better. For large aquifers, pillars of stone in the middle of the pool could help make it look better. Water aquifers/caves can also be decorated with corals, glow squid, and kelp!

  • 8
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Regular aquifers should at least have seagrass, similar to old underwater caves.

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    lava aquifers its the  best!

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Uh... did they add this? They also added candles but I can’t find them either. 😅

     

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Add magma to the sides and bottom. Also add a blackstone variant in the nether!

  • 2
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I found lava floating in one of the beautiful new caves below level 0.

     

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Isn’t it just the void below level 0

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I feel like they are a bit too comon (the shoul be like 80% of the current rarity or so) and not nearly as buggy (like the are often cut in half and or with floating lava

  • 6
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Lava aquifers should generate in mountains in extremely rare cases, that way it turns some mountains into "volcanoes".

  • 4
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Maybe lava aquifers should be surrounded by basalt and magma blocks to show the heat radiating off of them and also as a subtle warning

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    We dont need an abundance of lava aquifiers below y-0.
    What about the deep dark and warden?

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    metal boats, hmm, Copper, Gold, Iron, Steel?! who put that there? sounds like we need a electric furnace

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    What if you called the igniofers?

  • 2
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Lava Aquifers are great, but maybe there should be some kind of way to increased vision when using fire resistance and dive into the lava to ore hunt. It'll make mining more enjoyable if player bring fire resistance. Lava Aquifers are too frequent and wasted space that there may be more ores in lava than the caves. So Lava vision increase on fire resistance may be a great way to atleast make player to stay mining to hunt ores in lava aquifers.

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    lava aquifers in caves are surprisingly safe and easily navigated places due to the lack of mobs, compared to other areas under y=0.

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    me gustaría que cuando la lava toque de piedra o el bloque del neder se volviera bloque de magma después de un cierto tiempo☢☢☢☢

  • 1
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I have found many of these love that they are in the game very help full when making portals with buckets

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I don't like lava. Neither does anyone else. Except nether mobs.
    These lava aquifers (i havent seen them but im assuming its just a lava cave) will be kind of pointless because how are we meant to get inside one