Copper, Blocks and Oxidation FeedbackPinned released
Update: Copper has now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
Copper has arrived in Caves & Cliffs Part I, opening up all sorts of new possibilities including the ability to craft, copper blocks, the lightning rod, and the spyglass There's a lot to dig into and we want your feedback!
- Added copper ore to world generation
- Added copper ingots, which can be obtained by smelting copper ore in a furnace
- Added copper blocks
- Copper blocks can be crafted from copper Ingots
- Copper, cut copper, cut copper stairs, and cut copper slabs exist in the game and can be accessed from the creative items inventory
- Cut copper blocks can be crafted from copper blocks
- Copper blocks, slabs, and stairs can now oxidize to various degrees
- Copper blocks have dedicated sounds when interacted with
- Copper blocks, stairs, and slabs that are not fully oxidized can be waxed either by using a honeycomb item on them, by using the crafting grid, or by using a dispenser loaded with honeycombs
- Drowned drop copper ingots instead of gold ingots
Once you've played, be sure to let us know your thoughts and suggestions on this magnificent new metal in the comments section below!
Please sign in to leave a comment.