The clockwork tower would generate somewhere flat but high like on the top of a Mesa or flat highlands or maybe a nice area in the mountains.
It would be filled with redstone and copper, tons of traps, loot, silverfish, secrets, cool redstone stuff, there are 9 floors:
- the ground level simple redstone no loot
- 2nd floor has a few traps
- 3rd floor has a secret chest and a mob spawner
- 4th floor is battle with some mini boss (aggressive iron golem, new mob or something like that)
- 5th floor is a redstone puzzle
- 6th floor has traps and secrets
- 7th floor has a chest with treasure and a book on creating redstone contraptions, withers, iron golems, and possibly new clockwork mobs and the a lever which opens a secret door to the second basement
- 1st basement has a few traps and a chest with redstone, copper, and other materials for building and repairing the tower
- the 2nd basement is a secret room with a mob spawner or second mini boss and more treasure.
People who try to mine through the tower might regret it because silverfish live here too, and there is a lightning rod at the top of the tower.
Please sign in to leave a comment.