randomized block placement for items in bundles
there should be a way to right click and place a random block in a bundle. It would help with hotbar management, and make it easier to make a mix of blocks in a build. My idea for the bundle would also have the randomness be affected by the number of blocks in the bundle (if you had 16 andesite and 48 stone, whenever you right click there would be a 75% chance you would place stone, and a 25% chance you would place andesite.) This would improve the usefulness of bundles, help builders, and improve with hotbar management.
Please sign in to leave a comment.