At the moment, amethyst is lacking in use. Sure, we have tinted glass and the spyglass, but what if we had something to enhance the aesthetics of your world. Introducing... Wind Chimes! These can be placed on ceilings like lanterns, it stacks up to four like sea pickles, and it can even power Redstone contraptions. When placed, wind chimes will emit amethyst ambiance, and it will rapidly make noise before rain and thunderstorms! Crafting this decor will take 2 Amethyst Shards and an iron nugget, so players can get their hand on this block at the same time as tinted glass and spyglasses!
- A new decorative item like lanterns or bells
- Allows the player to get amethyst sound effects with ease.
- Informs the player when it's going to rain (so they better set up that lightning rod!)
- Isn't a large resource dump for amethyst (if you're not using tinted glass or wind chimes, amethyst is as good as gravel)
- I don't know; wind chimes own, man. ;-;
Please sign in to leave a comment.