Bundles - Snapshot 20w48a
As part of Snapshot 20w48a, we're bringing more updates to bundles to improve their usability. This means you can look forward to the following changes:
- Now show fullness as a number when advanced tooltips are enabled.
- Right-clicking a bundle in the inventory now empties one item from the bundle.
- Using a bundle now throws out its entire content into the world.
With these updates now in, here are some of the things we're hoping to find out:
- How easy (or difficult) are bundles to use after these changes?
- What are your thoughts, feedback or suggestions for improving the bundles UI?
- Are there any situations where bundles do something unexpected?
When you've had a chance to play, let us know what you think in the comments! For a full overview of everything else in Snapshot 20w48a, check out the latest changelog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.