The Pyromancer (Nether Boss)
The pyromancer is a villager that is half librarian and half priest. He has fire summoning powers and has fire resistance. He is friends with the blazes and magma cubes but is hated by the villagers and illagers.
The pyromancer can be summoned in the all three dimensions but the pyromancer does 4x more damage when spawned in the overworld or the end, therefore it is recommended to fight him in the nether.
The pyromancer can be summoned by creating four pillars of netherack side by side and lighting the tops on fire.
The boss has two phases:
The first phase has 4 attack patterns:
- The boss rushes you with a netherite sword with fire aspect two.
- He spawns in blazes and magma cubes
- He shoots fire charges at you (similar to blazes)
- He causes a shockwave attack
In the second phase, he turns into a giant blaze about the size of a ghast.
This phase has 4 attack patterns:
- The boss shoots fire charges at you (similar to a ghast)
- He spawns in the same amount of magma cubes but more blazes than the first phase
- He causes an even deadlier shockwave
- He rams you (similar to the Wither on bedrock edition)
You might try a fire resistance potion which can really help with the minions on both phases but beware, the pyromancers attacks cannot be shielded with fire resistance in the second phase.
When defeated he drops:
Blaze rods (100% chance)
Magma cream (50% chance)
Fire aspect book (25% chance)
Fire protection book (75% chance)
Netherite sword (1% chance)
XP (100% chance)
Please sign in to leave a comment.