deserted island - the new biome!
this new and rare deserted biome is located somewhere in the middle of the ocean. it is made out of 1 - 2 volcanos (not functioning volcano only as the build of the island) that reach high up in the sky. theres a big sand beach sourounding the island with a new tree like structure : the palm trees.somewhere on the island there will always be a secret cave that directly leads to a mob spawner down at the buttom of the volcano´s theres a large jungle with many jungle trees.in the jungle the jungle temples can still generate too! also theres a 25% chance to have up to 3 small huts with loot on the island! the higher up you get on the volcano the less trees there will be! if reached the top you have a great view of the island and the inside of the volcano. there is a 90% chance of having lava inside the volcano/s and a 10% chance of it beeing empty. if you make it into an empty volcano you will be greeted with many ores such as iron,gold,lapis lazuli and even diamonds. due to the rarity of a deserted island with an empty volcano its only fair to reward the player. the island would even have their own unique mobs : the ticki..they are hostile only mobs and they will attack with spears! if you want more informatin about them click here! (https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/360070042792-ticki-the-new-mob-deserted-island) i would love this new biome in minecraft with the ticki!
the ticki idea is combined with this one so check them out to get them into minecraft!
Please sign in to leave a comment.