I would like to see a "Save The Village" mode, where you must defend the villagers from the oncoming raid that threatens the entire village. Before starting, the players may choose what village ('map') they would like to defend, the difficulty, and if it's unlimited or has a final wave. They can explore more parts of the village after each wave. Each map has a set amount of villagers you must protect.
There is a short period of time that you can open chests to grab your loot from to defend against the first wave of illagers. Environment interaction may also be implemented into the village, such as building a gate, repairing the wall, or even healing villagers with you health potions.
Throughout the game, you will be allowed to explore more of the village and find merchants that you can trade emeralds you collect from slaying hostiles and turn them in for items & gear. Or implement villager trading.
I will suggest these game mechanics:
- The village's "Combat Zone" is the highlighted section that the players are allowed to travel.
- Hostiles cannot travel out of the Combat Zone.
- Players cannot travel out of any gates or walls.
- Villagers can hide inside of their houses.
- Between waves, villagers travel out of their houses.
- With each wave defeated and new zone containing at least 1 new house may be explored into.
- Possible villager trading that can level all the way up to master, unlocking items for the discounted price.
Game ends when villagers surviving are at 0, or all players defeated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.